3 v 3 Summer Friendlies
Summer scheduling is tricky! We strive to accommodate your schedule. We allow you to pick dates that work for you, based on those available. We will match you up with appropriate level competition! Our 3 v 3 Summer Friendlies offers : Flexible scheduling, choice of schedule, appropriate competition and loads of fun!
3 v 3 Summer Friendlies Details - Summer 2018
Registration Deadline: Register by Friday, May 18th (but the sooner you register, the sooner others will)
Ages divisions: Birth years of 2010-2000
Number of players: 3-6 players (all nights are coed: teams can be boys, girls or a mix). Roster max roster size is 6. However, your roster can be different for each night you play
Cost: $60 per team night (includes 2 games)
Guaranteed 2 games per night (when registering please complete the correct information about your team so we can match you up accordingly. We will use this along with your results for future paring). There are certified referees at all games.
Field Dimensions: 120’ x 79’ (nearly full field, not like the Turkey Bowl)
Goal size: 4’ x 8’
Rules: click here for full rules of 3v3 Summer Friendlies
Scheduling: Schedules will be completed 1 week in advance. Games start at 5:00pm with the youngest age groups starting first. Please notice in the date options, each age group has two lists of dates to help with appropriate competition: if you are a 2008 team, there are nights that you are matched with 2009's and another set of nights that you are matched with 2007's. You win some, you lose some, it doesn't matter. These are all friendlies.
Registration Process: To join the Friendlies, you must pay for one night ($60 per team). After you pay for one night, you can register for additional nights and pay in the office prior to your games.
Youth Leagues Overview
The Sports Academy offers Recreational and Competitive Youth leagues in an effort for teams of all skill levels to have competitive games. We offer Recreational and Competitive Leagues. We are the only facility in the area to offer both levels of competition.
We believe it is very important for youth players, coaches and parents to have a positive and fun environment. To that end, we carefully place teams (and players) in the proper divisions, based on our experience, and institute sportsmanship rules to aid teams if the skill levels are mismatched.
Player Age Matrix 2018 | 2019
Girls can play on boys teams. Boys CANNOT play on girls teams. For Juniors (Kind/1st), teams can be boys, girls or coed.
Players can play in older divisions, they cannot play younger. For example, a team that has 6th, 7th and 8th graders must all play on a team in the age group of the oldest player, in this case, 8th grade.
Juniors (players must be in that grade or younger)
- Kindergarten (coed) - born July 1, 2012 or later
- 1st Grade (coed) - born July 1, 2011 or later
Recreational (players must be in that grade or younger)
- 2nd Grade - born July 1, 2010 or later
- 3rd Grade - born July 1, 2009 or later
- 4th Grade - born July 1, 2008 or later
- 5th Grade - born July 1, 2007 or later
- 6th Grade - born July 1, 2006 or later
- 7th Grade - born July 1, 2005 or later
- 8th Grade - born July 1, 2004 or later
Competitive (players must be born in that year or younger)
- 2011 - born in this year or later
- 2010 - born in this year or later
- 2009 - born in this year or later
- 2008 - born in this year or later
- 2007 - born in this year or later
- 2006 - born in this year or later
- 2005 - born in this year or later
- 2004 - born in this year or later
High School (players must be in that grade or younger)
- Freshmen/Sophmore - born July 1, 2002 or later
- Junior/Senior - born July 1, 2000 or later
18+ Adult Coed, Flag Football, Open Men, Open Women
- Players must be 18 years old or older
30+ Men's Soccer
- Players must be turning 30 in that calendar year or older
Payment Policy | Sending Online Payments to Teammates Tutorial
ADULT teams must pay in full by the start of your 3rd game. A $50 deposit is required to register.
All YOUTH teams are required to pay online in full at least one week prior to your first game. A $50 deposit is required to register. Families can no longer pay in the the office the same day as your first game.
HOW TO PAY ONLINE AND PASS THE PAYMENTS ALONG TO YOUR TEAMMATES:
A coach/manager can pay in full online, or
Assign payments to players with our online roster. Here is how:
After you register, you will receive an email to manage your roster (if you do not, please email email@example.com)
Next, either pay the amount in full or pass it along to the players on your team
To pass it along to players on your team, you must type in each player's information. You will also indicate the amount you want each player to pay. The parent will receive an email which allows them to pay online
- Once you save a players info and amount they owe, you CANNOT edit their email or change the amount. To do this, you would have to delete the entire roster and start over. We do not recommend this. If an email is wrong, send us the player's name, incorrect email and correct email and we will fix it. Do not start putting amounts until you are 100% positive they are correct. If something changes, please email us.
- Do not input information until you finalize your roster and determine how much each person owes
The person who registers the team has already paid at least a $50 deposit. Deduct that from the amount owed
- If a family does not receive the email, check their email address. If it is incorrect, send us an email and we will change it for you. If it is correct, ask them to check their spam folder
If you get a pop up that a contact is a duplicate, please email us that person's name and we will resolve
You can put your name as the team leader and be a part of the online roster, if desired