Player Age Matrix 2018/2019
Girls can play on boys teams. Boys CANNOT play on girls teams. For Juniors (Kind/1st), teams can be boys, girls or coed.
Players can play in older divisions, they cannot play younger. For example, a team that has 6th, 7th and 8th graders must all play on a team in the age group of the oldest player, in this case, 8th grade.
Juniors (players must be in that grade or younger)
- Kindergarten (coed) - born July 1, 2012 or later
- 1st Grade (coed) - born July 1, 2011 or later
Recreational (players must be in that grade or younger)
- 2nd Grade - born July 1, 2010 or later
- 3rd Grade - born July 1, 2009 or later
- 4th Grade - born July 1, 2008 or later
- 5th Grade - born July 1, 2007 or later
- 6th Grade - born July 1, 2006 or later
- 7th Grade - born July 1, 2005 or later
- 8th Grade - born July 1, 2004 or later
Competitive (players must be born in that year or younger)
- 2011 - born in this year or later
- 2010 - born in this year or later
- 2009 - born in this year or later
- 2008 - born in this year or later
- 2007 - born in this year or later
- 2006 - born in this year or later
- 2005 - born in this year or later
- 2004 - born in this year or later
High School (players must be in that grade or younger)
- Freshmen/Sophmore - born July 1, 2002 or later
- Junior/Senior - born July 1, 2000 or later
18+ Adult Coed, Flag Football, Open Men, Open Women
- Players must be 18 years old or older
30+ Men's Soccer
- Players must be turning 30 in that calendar year or older
Join a Youth Team - Overview
The goal of The Sports Academy is for kids of all ages and skill levels to get to enjoy the experience of indoor soccer in a competition appropriate league. This is why we form TSA House Teams in boys and girls leagues from Kindergarten through 8th grade, Juniors and Recreational. We do not form House Teams in Competitive, 3v3 or High School. For only $105 (includes dri fit team jersey) your child can join a TSA House Team and meet new friends and teammates and play in our leagues.
We are also looking for volunteer coaches for these teams (may have to pass a background check). If you would like to coach, email us with your name, experience and what team you would like to volunteer to lead. There are no training times due to the league games. Players can receive 20% off Elite FT 6’s 6 Week Program with the code: houseteam20. Click here for more info or to register.
If you’re a small group, AFTER you register, please email us the names and age/gender of all players and we will put you on the same team.
Join a Youth Team - Sign Up
Current House Teams Available
Session 2 – 2017-18
RECREATIONAL BOYS AND GIRLS #2
Starts March 1st
Deadline February 1st
Cost $100 per player for 10 games
Games primarily on weekends and occasionally during the week
Join an Adult Team - Overview
Individuals and small groups age 18 and over can join a TSA House Team. Cost is only $55 per player and you will receive a free shirt!
We offer TSA House Teams in the following divisions:
- 18+ Tuesday Men’s Soccer
- 18+ Wednesday Coed Soccer
- 18+ Thursday Men’s Flag Football
- 18+ Sunday ‘Just For Kicks’ Coed Soccer
- 30+ Sunday Men’s Soccer
To register, click the ‘Join a Team’ button below, find the league in ‘Upcoming Leagues,’ click on ‘Register Online’ to the right, complete the info and pay the fee. We will contact you after registration closes.