Recreational League | 2nd - 8th Grade
The Sports Academy offers indoor youth leagues to three distinct skill levels:
Premier - Jan/Feb (Formerly known as Competitive #2) – Designed specifically for teams that play Select/Club soccer. We strive to have 2 divisions in age groups when enough teams register as this division will have all club teams: top, middle and bottom level
Competitive - Nov/Dec (formerly known as Competitive #1) – Designed for teams competing in middle to lower level select leagues as well as top recreational teams looking for a challenge.
Recreational #1 (Nov/Dec) and Recreational #2 (Feb/Mar/Apr) – The recreational division is exclusively for recreational teams. No club affiliated teams should sign up for this league regardless of record or time spent as a team in a select club.
Designed for area Park and Rec teams. Club/select teams belong in our Competitive division. We reserve the right to move you from this league to Competitive if necessary. We create the two youth leagues to ensure even skill and competitive games for all teams.
We have individual registration in Juniors and Recreational divisions (K-8th) to create TSA House Teams.
2018-19 RECREATIONAL LEAGUE INFO
Divisions: Boys, Girls
Age: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th/8th
Schedule (each day will start with the youngest teams playing first):
- Monday - Girls
- Tuesday - Girls
- Wednesday - Boys
- Thursday - Boys
- Friday - Girls
- Saturday - Boys/Girls
- Sunday - Boys
# of Players: 7v7 (includes GK), max roster size is 18
Rules: click here and view House Soccer League rules
- There are no practices, games only. Coaches can individually host practices at other locations. Unfortunately the only time available for rental at TSA from Nov-Feb is 4:30-5:25pm during the week
- Teams can expect to play 1-2 games per week
- Girls can play on boys teams, boys cannot play on girls teams
- Divisions may be combined or separated based on number of teams
- Player sharing is not allowed in recreational leagues
- No club teams in recreational leagues. If you play in SLYSA or SISL you cannot play in TSA's Recreational Division. Recreational teams can have up to 3 club players on their roster.
RECREATIONAL SESSION #2
Number of games: 10
Registration deadline: February 1 (minimum $50 deposit)
Start date: February 25
No games Easter Sunday, April 21
Team fee: $975 per team
Individual Registration fee:
- Don't have a team to play on, then join a TSA House Team
- $105 per player (must pay in full)
- Includes team dri fit jersey
- Contact us if you'd like to volunteer coach
- Email us to be on the same team with friends (after you all register)
- There are no practices, only games. If you would like extra soccer skills or speed training please visit www.eliteft.com
- Register Here:
RECREATIONAL SESSION #1 Number of games: 8 Registration deadline: October 5 (minimum $50 deposit) Start date: October 22 No games Oct 31, Nov 19-24, Dec 17-25 Team fee: $790 per team Register Here: Individual Registration Fee: Don't have a team to play on, then join a TSA House Team $105 per player (must pay in full) Includes team dri fit jersey Contact us if you'd like to volunteer coach Email us to be on the same team with friends (after you all register)