We are excited to announce The Sports Academy SC. Our Indoor Soccer Club is now accepting registrations online. This inaugural session for TSA SC will include 8 intra-club scrimmages, a shirt, and a weekly training tip.
All players on TSA SC must sign up individually. The cost is only $85, which includes 8 intra club scrimmages and a TSA SC training shirt. To register for all ages and skill levels please click here. Be sure to include all requested information, specifically your outdoor coach’s first and last name, so participants can be grouped with familiar people.
If you currently coach an outdoor team, we need you as a trainer. The main volunteer will receive a trainer’s shirt, will assist in forming his/her training group, and communicate the skill level of players to TSA SC staff. Please contact Brad via email@example.com if you are interested.
With assistance from your current coaches, intra-club scrimmages will occur against similarly skilled players. These groups will be tiered as Recreational, Competitive, and Premier.
- Kindergarten/1st Grade will play half field
- Training for the first half of the session
- Scrimmage the second half of the session
- Exclusively for recreational players
- No club affiliated players in this league
- Top level recreational players/groups
- Lower level club players/groups
- Club players/groups who compete in top, middle and bottom level
- Upper level recreational groups
- As in the previous 2 seasons, this division will be adjusted for the best competition possible meaning there will be divisions such as 2008/09 and 2009/10
- High School
- Boys Fr/So
- Boys Jr/Sr
- Girls Fr-Sr
- Green – more competitive
- Yellow – less competitive
- Registration deadline is November 11
- Recreational starts November 20
- Competitive starts November 20
- Premier starts December 12
- High School starts November 20
The Sports Academy will have strict guidelines relating to COVID-19. Click here to review the requirements for participants, trainers, and spectators.